Concord College, located in Shropshire, is a highly academic international college, welcoming students from all over the world. Students are expected to achieve the highest standards and to gain entry to top universities in the UK. Care is taken to nurture the individuality of students at Concord to develop their self-confidence. They are also encouraged to understand the needs of others and to respect the values of the Concord community.
Taken from the College website:
Girls and boys between the ages of 13 and 18 enjoy fabulous facilities on our safe 73-acre campus set in the heart of the English countryside.
We are very proud of the academic success of the students here at Concord. Here are some of our headlines from 2020/21:
- Best-ever A level results: 94% A*/A at A level (98% A*-B grade)
- 11 students into Oxford and Cambridge
- 8 students into LSE, 19 to Imperial, 15 to KCL, 40 to UCL, 14 to Warwick, 5 to Durham.
- 26 students into medical, dental and veterinary schools
- Best-ever GCSE results: 66% of grades awarded were grade 9 or equivalent (94% were grade 7 or higher)
- 83% of Concord’s university places were for UK Top 10 universities or medical schools (57% for UK Top 5)
- Concord has been ranked in the top 3 independent schools for A level according to the latest data provided by the ISC (Independent Schools Council)*
- Ranked 5th for independent schools for A level results in The Daily Telegraph; Ranked 5th in The Times for A Level results in co-educational schools; Ranked 6th for independent schools for GCSE results in The Times, according to latest data
For further details visit:
AEGIS membership demonstrates the College’s commitment to safe guardianship and hosting of international students.