By Offshorly Dev August 8, 2019

If you live overseas and have a child studying at a boarding school within the UK, the school will insist that your child has a guardian living near the school who can offer a welcoming home at half-terms and at some weekends during term time. Although some families may have relatives in the UK who can act as guardians, this is not always ideal.

With RUYANG’s International Guardian Service you are assured that all aspects of your child’s welfare and progress will be managed professionally by experienced staff. RUYANG’s Educational Guardian Service Department are always on hand to offer help and support to both students and overseas parents. We believe that a happy child is best placed to enjoy academic success and to make the most of all the benefits of an active and fulfilling stay within the UK.

Our staff have over 30 years combined experience in caring for international students at boarding schools around the world and in the UK, including some of England’s most famous schools.

Careful selection of a loving and caring Host Family who will provide a safe and happy home for your child at weekends and for half-term holidays.

A dedicated team who manage all aspects of educational guidance, Social Welfare progress and arrangements for holiday courses.

A complete clear and trusted financial, travel and administration service. From purchases of their favourite candy bar to the plane ticket home, we will be there for your childs’ every need.

We have a 24-hour support system in place for all students. Your child can contact a member of our team at any time for information or advice, or in the event of an emergency.

Communication with school heads, tutors, Housemasters/Housemistresses and your son/daughter puts us in a great position to be able to communicate regularly, with you the parents and to advise on your child&rsquo;s educational and social progress.<br /><br />