Thornton College is an independent day and boarding school for girls aged 3 – 18 years. The School is located between Milton Keynes and Buckingham and set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds. Thornton College is non-selective, recognising, in line with its ethos, that children develop at different rates and stages of their lives and in each one there is potential to excel.
Thornton College Aims:
- To enable our students to discover their true potential and to work towards their full development.
- To provide an environment where students will be happy and where they will strive for excellence.
- To enable students to grow in the knowledge and love of God, and to encourage them to serve Him in others and to spread the knowledge of the Gospel.
- To foster students’ academic, physical and spiritual growth.
- To encourage students to respect and value others as equals and respond to their needs.
- To encourage students to see themselves and what they have to offer in the context of the wider community.
- To ensure that our young people are well prepared for life in a rapidly changing world.
AEGIS Membership demonstrates the School’s commitment to safe hosting and guardianship of international students.